2014년 4월 22일 화요일

My prayer for Peace


My Prayer for Peace


My Father in Heaven,
Thanks for your grace and love for me.
When I was still wandering in evil darkness,
you led me to your Light step by step.

So I always feel your presence
in my deepest heart,Father,
taking me by your Hand to
 the righteousness
and peace.



So let me  return my thanks to you, Father
by becoming  your Spiritual Instrument
 for leading your lost children to you, Father.

It's been too long since you had lost
your beloved children because of
your servant angel's betrayal.
Ultimately your beautiful creations
 had been filled with deep sorrow 
and agony without any peace left.

But by your mercy and grace,
it's time for your Govern in peace
here on earth, Father.
So let me be your faithful instrument
to gather your lost lambs to you, Father.



Though I myself am so weak and
 insufficient to your glory, Father,
yet I still want to do filial duty
 and loyalty to you
as your found child, Father.


True Peace is only in you,Father.
So please be with us here on earth,Father.
Let the whole world be under your govern in peace,Father.
For yours is the kingdom and the power
and the glory forever and ever.
I pray this in the name of Jesus.
Amen~







댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기